Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
105,668 notes (via pureklaination & houseofnoone-deactivated2011101)
it’s not marriage equality until straights can’t marry for a thousand years
2,633 notes (via lgbtlaughs & sheepdean)
Sometimes loving and taking care of your body means eating fruits and veggies, sometimes it means eating pizza and cake.
Sometimes it means going for a walk, and sometimes it means lying on the couch, or both, or neither.
19,594 notes (via pigeonredd & femme-in-floral)
When I stopped giving a shit about male approval, I became about twice as confident in myself, and my insecurity levels went down substantially.
10/10 would recommend.
5,907 notes (via pigeonredd & sazquatch)
serving size: 4
all 4 me
46,484 notes (via pigeonredd & jesusthelastairbender)
You know the phrase, “Men are from Mars, women are from Venus”? I think non-binary people are from Pluto. People don’t recognize us as a gender/planet, but we’re still there.
2,752 notes (via transitioningdownunder & thewordsmithy)
Page 1 of 37